The EverEarth Yellow rectangle grasping ring is the perfect first toy because it helps strengthen baby’s first motor, auditory and visual skills.Read more...
The EverEarth Yellow rectangle grasping ring is the perfect first toy because it helps strengthen baby’s first motor, auditory and visual skills.
Not only is the grasping ring highly robust, it also provides plenty of fun for tiny tots thanks to the bright colours and moveable wooden parts. The brightly coloured, differently shaped wooden pieces on the grasping ring offer the perfect introduction to motor skills and visual perception for your child. The grasping ring also features a simple design so that they are not overstimulated. The two moveable wooden pieces on the grasping ring will provide initial auditory stimulus.
This product trains the following skills in children:
- Cognitive abilities: A child’s logical thinking is fostered by encouraging the child to identify patterns, symmetries and structures when playing. The child starts to understand how things work and can enjoy some of its best experiences when playing.
- Fine motor skills: This toy stimulates the child’s sense of touch and encourages it to grasp, promoting dexterity. Children gain a sense for delicate movements and discover their own hands. Trying things out, inspecting objects and perceiving things with all of their senses help the child develop their senses over the long term.
- Recognising shapes: By playing with different shapes and figures, a child starts to understand shapes, which helps improve his or her spatial awareness and fine motor skills.
- Hand-eye coordination: This toy effectively promotes hand-eye coordination and helps develop the child’s motor skills and proprioception. The child learns how to use his or her hands and fingers with greater skill.
- Stimulating perception: By activating the various senses, children can strengthen their perceptions very early on. This results in curious children who are happy to direct their attention to taking on new challenges.
We proudly use FSC® -certified (FSC® C106741), primarily solid wood, and water-based, saliva-proof paint for our wooden toys. All of our product packaging is made from recycled material. We aim to promote sustainability by creating long-lasting products. If the product breaks or is damaged, we will exchange it for free.
Let’s take small steps together to make the world a greener place!
Cleaning instructions: To clean the toy, please use mild detergent and water on a damp cloth. Glass cleaners and scouring agents can scratch the surface and damage the toy.
Warning: Some parts or items of packaging may pose a suffocation risk for babies and young children.