EverEarth’s Sorting Blocks playfully encourage children to sort and count wooden blocks. They accompany the children step by step on their way to recognising colours and shapes.Read more...
EverEarth’s Sorting Blocks playfully encourage children to sort and count wooden blocks. They accompany the children step by step on their way to recognising colours and shapes.
With 12 different blocks, the Sorting Blocks feature different colours and shapes. There is space for all of them inside the sorting cube, where they can be safely stowed. Discover the world of colours and shapes with your child – fun for all the family! The different shapes, which the child has to sort into the correct holes, foster your child’s motor skills and hand-eye coordination. The different colours of the sorting cube also promote visual understanding.
This product trains the following skills in children:
- Cognitive abilities: A child’s logical thinking is fostered by encouraging the child to identify patterns, symmetries and structures when playing. The child starts to understand how things work and can enjoy some of its best experiences when playing.
- Fine motor skills: This toy stimulates the child’s sense of touch and encourages it to grasp, promoting dexterity. Children gain a sense for delicate movements and discover their own hands. Trying things out, inspecting objects and perceiving things with all of their senses help the child develop their senses over the long term.
- Recognising shapes: By playing with different shapes and figures, a child starts to understand shapes, which helps improve his or her spatial awareness and fine motor skills.
- Hand-eye coordination: This toy effectively promotes hand-eye coordination and helps develop the child’s motor skills and proprioception. The child learns how to use his or her hands and fingers with greater skill.
- Solving problems: Encountering tricky scenarios when playing helps children deal with problems. Solving problems in daily life will soon become a piece of cake for them. Mastering these challenges boosts self-esteem and promotes positive learning
We proudly use FSC® -certified (FSC® C106741), primarily solid wood, and water-based, saliva-proof paint for our wooden toys. All of our product packaging is made from recycled material. We aim to promote sustainability by creating long-lasting products. If the product breaks or is damaged, we will exchange it for free.
Let’s take small steps together to make the world a greener place!
Cleaning instructions: To clean the toy, please use mild detergent and water on a damp cloth. Glass cleaners and scouring agents can scratch the surface and damage the toy.
Warning: Some parts or items of packaging may pose a suffocation risk for babies and young children.